Thursday, September 25, 2008

V8 Camp












Well most of you have probably by now seen some of the photos on facebook from our the V8 camp. But just in case you didn't know V8 the youth group of the church went on a camp to a place in Gembrook. It was lots of fun and I'm pretty sure all the kids enjoyed themselves! Anyways it provided me a very good oppurtunity to take some photos in all different... 'conditions'! Which was good! I will admit I'm not that happy with most of the photos I took as my camera settings just weren't quite right, but its so hard to quickly adjust all the camera settings and still try and get a good shot! Ohwell I'll learn! Anyways here are some more photos!

1 comment:

em + woz said...

You got some great shots Mel! It's a real art to take photos inside too without natural lighting. Good job!