Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sydney 2009



Claire, Danielle and I flew up to Sydney for the weekend to visit Jemma!
It was my first time on an aeroplane and my first time to Sydney, so I was pretty excited about the whole thing! We were able to stay at Jemma's house which is really big as she shares with 6 other girls. The weather was soo nice! It was 25 degrees on Sunday, which was lovely coming from 15 degree days in Melbourne!
We spent Saturday walking around Darling harbour and catching ferries to Manly where we wandered around the streets and the beach. On Sunday we went to Hillsong and then to Bondi. We spent time wandering around the market, lying on the beach and doing some shopping!
The weekend was so much fun and a good time to just catch up with everyone! I really like Sydney, apart from the roads-they were just crazy, and I definitely wouldn't mind going back up!

No comments: